We are currently seeking 1 post-grad Associate MFT to begin in 2018. The intern will be supervised by Dino Di Donato (MFT #39831) in a private practice setting. The intern will receive a lot of support and be encouraged to create groups and workshops. Candidates should:
- Share our commitment to mindfulness and social justice.
- Already have some clients and/or an outreach plan to seek referrals.
- Have some experience working with agencies or community mental health.
- Be interested in Humanistic-Existential and mindfulness-based approaches to psychotherapy.
- Commit to a caseload of at least 6-10 clients and at least one year with our practice.
Women, people of color, and LGBTQ people are strongly encouraged to apply. For more information or to apply with your CV/resume and cover letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.