Get a Jump on your School year and Boost your Academic confidence through this Creative Writing Workshop for adolescents.
This group is designed to help improve self-esteem and writing skills by accessing the creative process in an intimately sized, safe and confidential group.
- UN-EARTH your INNER VOICE through writing.
- Learn to ask for constructive criticism and offer positive feedback through the tenets offered in this workshop.
- ~Small group size 5-7 participants plus facilitator~
- No experience necessary.
- Experiment with Journal Writing, Poetry, Pros and Storytelling.
- No one is judged.
- Students with Learning Differences and mental health Diagnoses welcome.
Two Sessions Offered: 2nd & 3rd weekends in August 2016
2 days each: Saturday & Sunday from 9:30-Noon
(Or 10am-1pm depending on consensus)
Advanced Workshops & Writing Groups offered at a later date to students who complete this initial introductory workshop
Sliding Scale 30-70 per day\session (60-140 per weekend based on ability to pay)